Friday, July 2, 2010

Acupuncture Pregnancy

Pam and Tim O'friel know the agony of infertility first-hand.
Pam O'Friel says "We went through 6 cycles of fertility treatments. And that's a lot of medication, injection, emotion."
Unsuccessful for two years, they decided to stop in vitro fertilization - but continued with acupuncture. Two months later, she got pregnant with Jayden.
Tim O'Friel says "It's a miracle. When I see my daughter and I see that in our life, it makes me believe."
Acupuncturist Mike Kim says inserting the needles at key points increases the flow the body's vital energy - resulting in healthier eggs, more blood flow to the uterus - and in men: healthier sperm. This article continues here.

Contact me at Health On Point for information about how acupuncture helps women AND men conceive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010
319-331-9312 | info@healthonpoint.com